Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Urology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West New York, NJ and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Englewood Urologists.