Learn more about Dr. Hong-Ling Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong-Ling Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong-Ling Lee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hong-Ling Lee practice?
- Dr. Hong-Ling Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hong-Ling Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Cardiologists.