Learn more about Dr. Hong-Ling Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong-Ling Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong-Ling Lee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hong-Ling Lee practice?
- Dr. Hong-Ling Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong-Ling Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Cardiologists.