A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurourology; Pelvic Prolapse; Laser Urology; Pelvic Floor Reconstruction; Robotic Surgery; Prostatitis; Prostate Cancer; Minimally Invasive Urology; Minimally Invasive Surgery; Laser Surgery; Neurogenic Bladder; Urinary Incontinence; BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia); Voiding Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kao Lee MBA and MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.