A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leeds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leeds
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Leeds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leeds, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leeds has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Leeds FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Richard Leeds has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Leeds practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Green Brook, NJ.
See Bridgewater Cardiologists.