Learn more about Dr. Richard Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leeds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leeds
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Leeds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leeds, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leeds has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Leeds FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Richard Leeds has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Leeds practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Cardiologists.