A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leeds is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leeds, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leeds has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Leeds FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Richard Leeds has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Leeds practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Green Brook, NJ.
See Bridgewater Cardiologists.