A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leeds is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leeds, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leeds has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leeds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Leeds practice?
Dr. Richard Leeds practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Green Brook, NJ.
See Bridgewater Internists, Bridgewater Cardiologists, and Bridgewater Oncologists.