A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Leff MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Leff practice?
- Dr. Richard Leff has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Leff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chadds Ford, PA.
See Chadds Ford Internists and Chadds Ford Rheumatologists.