A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lefleur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefleur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lefleur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lefleur, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefleur graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lefleur has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanley Lefleur MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lefleur practice?
- Dr. Richard Lefleur has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lefleur practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.