A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lefleur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefleur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lefleur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lefleur, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefleur graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lefleur has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanley Lefleur MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lefleur practice?
- Dr. Richard Lefleur has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lefleur practices Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Radiologists.