Dr. Richard Leighton DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Supply, NC

no change

January 18th, 2017
NONE BETTER!
The best of the best re: surgical talents and patient care.

August 15th, 2016
Arrogant,And Rude
I have been going here for about a month now and the staff and the doctor are some of the rudest most rotten people I have had the extreme displeasure of being around I broke my ankle and during appointment the first thing the attendant Teresa said to me when I went in was that maybe I wouldn't have broke it if I wasn't playing children's games ( I broke it playing pokemon go) I have during subsequent visits had Doctor leighton yell at me for asking if I could have two different colors used in a second cast, and act as if he is pained by even the slightest question about what is going on with my ankle. Today I waited for 2 hours to be seen and watched other people who had come in after me be seen and my father who was my ride and was sitting in the parking lot the whole time came in to speak with the fat troll in purple with the wart on her face inquiring as to when I would be done afterwards she waited until I was leaving and I said hi to her because she was giving me a death glare and it was extremely awkward and she responded with "how are you?" to which I said good tentatively and she said that "she had been having a good day until she spoke with my father who was rude to her" she then rambled on about that for about 10 minutes until I got my next appointment and could leave. My father called in to speak with the office manager about how inappropriate this had been and she denied it ever occurred. I am still an ongoing patient here because it is convenient and close to my house but I wish I wasn't I would NEVER , even consider allowing Dr.Leighton to do anything other than monitor my progress as it took him 2 visits to change my loose cast and he told me that he thought it was fine the first and that it should have been changed the second, and he is rude and extremely unprofessional GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

June 25th, 2016
Dr. Leighton is as fine a surgeon asi have ever had! The only negatives I read before my hip replacement were dealing with his bedside manner and I totally disagree. I found him to be a very caring, concerned and knowledgable doctor whose patients' needs are his greatest concern. I hope to never need further surgeries, but if I do, Dr. Leighton is my first and only choice for a surgeon.

May 12th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor... He really cares for his patients and their long term recovery.

January 8th, 2016
Exceptional
My right wrist-carpel-excellent doctor and staff but do not like waiting 1-11/2 hrs after appt.time to see him. This was for all 4 visits for my right wrist

February 19th, 2013
My husband was referred to Dr. Leighton a few weeks ago for a possible hairline fracture of the femoral neck. We found Dr. Leighton and his staff highly qualified, focused on providing excellent patient care and responsive in terms of immediate feedback regarding my husband's problem.

March 10th, 2012
Hubbard's opinion
Dr. Leighton is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I know. My husband had 2 knee replacements and we have recommended to others to use this dr. I have had to use Dr. Leighton for lower back problems and shoulder injury. He is cautious and the treatment he has recommended for us has always worked. An excellent doctor!!!

August 1st, 2010
excellent care
Dr. Leighton and his staff cared for me after a fall, resulting in an ankle fracture and after a car accident causing spine injuries. I received excellent, conservative care for my injuries with ample referrals to PT to speed my healing and work hardening. Thankfully, he and his staff are very encouraging during all phases of the recovery process. I feel that my life has been touched by very special people.