A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lenon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lenon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lenon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenon graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Lenon MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lenon practice?
- Dr. Richard Lenon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Lenon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Woodside, CA.