A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lenon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lenon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenon
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lenon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lenon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenon graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Lenon MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lenon practice?
- Dr. Richard Lenon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Lenon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Woodside, CA.