Dr. Richard Leschek DO Patient Reviews

3.1

January 31st, 2017
Amazing Doctor
I gave only 3 stars regarding courteous staff due to the ladies at the front desk and on the phone not always being the most professional and friendliest. Dr. Leschek is absolutely wonderful. He spends time with me and does not rush the appointment. He doesn't talk down to me and he genuinely cares about me as a patient and a person. We are still trying to narrow down a diagnosis but he isn't giving up and best of all he doesn't push prescription medication like other doctors I have been to. I went to Dr. Leschek because my initial Neurologist was not listening to me as far as my s/s or my concerns. He just kept putting me on prescriptions that would tranquilize a horse! Dr. Leschek is kind, caring, professional, and overall a great Doctor. So glad to have found someone that isn't giving up on me and wanting to find the proper diagnosis and treatment as much as I do, without the unnecessary medications (thankfully)! He allows me to make the decisions best suited for me when it comes to my plan of care. I cannot say thank you enough to him.

October 12th, 2016
Worst Dr. Visit of my life
With both visits, I was waiting in the waiting room over 20 minutes past my appointment time, yet there is a sign listed on the waiting room window that states if I was not on time for my appointment that I would not only have to reschedule my appointment but also endure the charges of the visit. How is that ok that I should respect the time of the office but the office does not need to respect my time. In addition to that on my second visit to see Dr. Leschek on 9/23/16, Dr. Leschek called me in from the waiting room with less than a hello or kind greeting. He was looking down at a file and did not take a moment to properly greet me. One inside the exam room he began cleaning the room from the previous patient. The paper on the exam bed was not changed and he was nervously cleaning the room up in front of me, again with no real concern for how awkward that was for me. During his exam he asked me the same questions repeatedly and I kept giving him the same answers. He spoke to me very condescendingly and I felt he took no real investment in my well being and why I was there. On my first visit he told me to keep track of my headaches for three months and then I did and he didn’t even ask me about them. He focused only on my elbows and sent me away saying there was no problem. He was rude, unattentive to my needs and totally treated me like a nuisance to his work day. I walked out very upset and I can’t believe after that he would bill me for the co-pay. It’s bad enough my insurance covered that visit in the first place. In fact, at this point I will send them this letter and post my reviews on yelp or wherever else others may need to read honest reviews about this office.

June 21st, 2016
I have never dealt with a more unprofessional, rude person answering the phone. They could use some training in phone manners and patient relations.

February 12th, 2016
Hard to belive this doctor has patients with the front desk help.
Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to meet the Doctor since the rude and very unprofessional secretary up front doesn't make appointments. She diagnoses and thinks she knows more than she does, I mean she is answering the phone in a doctors office. I will gladly take my business elsewhere and be sure to pass this information to my Doctor.

January 17th, 2010
Very Helpful
Dr Leschek was able to correctly diagnose my headache problem. He was able to help me recognize my headache triggers and the risks of overusing pain medication. He put me on the right combination of preventative an as needed headache medication.