A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leshner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leshner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leshner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leshner, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leshner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leshner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Terrence Leshner DO and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Leshner practice?
- Dr. Richard Leshner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Leshner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.