A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leshner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leshner
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leshner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leshner, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leshner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leshner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Terrence Leshner DO and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Leshner practice?
- Dr. Richard Leshner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Leshner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.