A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lester is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lester, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lester has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dana Lester MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lester practice?
- Dr. Richard Lester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lester practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.