Learn more about Dr. Richard Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lester, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lester has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lester practice?
Dr. Richard Lester practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.