Learn more about Dr. Richard Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lester is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lester
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lester, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lester has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dana Lester MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lester practice?
- Dr. Richard Lester has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lester practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.