A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leung, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leung MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Leung practice?
- Dr. Richard Leung has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Leung practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.