Dr. Richard Leung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Leung?

Mr.

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I've been with Dr. Leung for 20+ years and he's saved my eyesight more than once. He's taken care of my mother's eyes due to her diabetes and one of my longtime friends with LASIK. Recently, he implanted crystal lenses due to cataracts and my eyesight has never been better! No other ophthalmologist would I ever trust more that Dr. Leung.

Highly Recommended

Posted on September 4th, 2015

My experience with Lasik with Dr. Leung and his staff was exceptional. I had my initial appointment, surgery 2 weeks later (had to be out of contacts for two weeks) and was able to see the same day. I had minimal recovery. He was very precise and his staff took orbital measurements 3 times to be certain that I would obtain optimal vision results. I strongly recommend him. Happy to say I see 20/15!

BEST DOCTOR AROUND

Posted on June 12th, 2014

DR. LEUNG IS THE BEST- I AM SO VERY HAPPY WITH MY EYESIGHT AFTER SURGERY. HES A GENIUS AND VERY SKILLED. HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL. THEY TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU AND SCHEDULING SURGERY WAS A BREEZE. THANK YOU DR. LEUNG, DIANA, ALL THE NURSES, AND STAFF.

needs to listen

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

I have heard he has magic fingers from another Dr. but his relating and listening needs a good more improvement. His surgery schedular ibecomes rude if you disagree with her and you don't go with the upsale .

The "BEST" Cataract Surgeon In San Diego, CA, The Most Accurate Diagnosis With Magical Hands!!

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Richard Leung, as the best cataract surgeon I have ever met with the most accurate diagnosis, the best care, and follow-up. I am in my forty's with very high myopic prescription of -13 and -14 plus about 2-3 diopter astigmatism in each eye, he was the only doctor of the four I consulted whose opinion was the most reliable, logical, and turned out to be correct post-surgery. Thanks to him, after the surgery, having crystal lenses implants along with LRI procedure to get ride of my astigmatism, my vision is now 20/20 in one eye and 20/25 in the other. My reading vision is also in most cases unassisted. I am greatly satisfied from the result and this was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Thank you so much for giving my eye sight back.

PRK surgery

Posted on November 25th, 2013

So I have been looking into eye surgery for over twelve years, while waiting for my eyes to stop getting worse. Finally after four years without change I decided it was time. I first went in to see Dr. Leung, just to see if surgery would work for me. From the time I walked in, everyone was really helpful; the office stays busy so be prepared for a bit of a wait. Even with that said, Dr. Leung is friendly and will take time to answer any and all questions. You will see different people for each step of the testing, that may put you off some, but in the end I believe it is the smartest way for each person to know their part of the process very well. Also this keeps the office moving smoothly. There was no pressure to go through with the surgery. Even after I decided to get the surgery they still went through all the steps to make sure I was getting exactly the right surgery for me. With help from Dr. Leung I decided to go with PRK; it takes longer to heal but it is well worth the wait. Six months later no real problems other than it's a little hard to drive at night (I am still seeing starbursts 'halos' around lights). I took the pain pills mostly for headaches. All the eye drops are a must, and there are a lot. Everything went smoothly and yet the doctor -or someone from the office- called me every day the first week after the surgery. The doctor also came in on Saturday to check my eyes and called me himself on Sunday. I have told anyone that would listen how great Dr. Leung is and how satisfied I am with the results and the process.

Exceptional care from an Exceptional doctor.

Posted on July 25th, 2013

The overall impression you get with Dr. Leung is one of extreme competence and caring. He is very smart - something I always look for in a doctor! He is always upbeat, and always seems to care deeply about me as a patient every time I see him. He runs a VERY professional organization, each nurse and technician is excellent at what they do and they spend the time with you giving you not only the medical information that you need, but delivered in such a way that you understand the information imparted. Dr. Leung saw that my retina was about to detach, and while he is qualified to do this sort of operation himself, he recommended a specialist who only does a certain kind of retina repair. He specifically has the patient's best interest at heart. Years ago, when I had holes in my retina, Dr. Leung did the procedure in his office and for years I was fine. When my retina many years later needed reattachment - I was referred to Dr. Nick London for that. Following the reattachment surgery I eventually needed a cataract operation and Dr. Leung did that. Again, it was a very professional job by a very caring a professional person! I would never go anywhere else if I needed a cataract operation or any other procedure for my eye. Dr. Richard Leung is wonderful.

Lasik eye surgery

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Leung is very personable, professional and just good at what he does. The staff that works with him are courteous and professional, as well. I had Lasik surgery a year & a half ago and I have no regrets. I had very poor vision and wore very thick lenses before. My vision is now 20/20, thanks to his expertise. Dr. Leung explained my options clearly and made me feel comfortable during the procedure. He won't perform the surgery if he feels you are not a candidate for it. He is honest and straight forward. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Very Thorough, Very Professional

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Leung's for over 10 years. He is very thorough in every examination, looking for any issues with my eyes and following up with a variety of tests to catch problems as early as possible. His meticulous record keeping permits him to see small changes over time and to select the right time for treatment. I like the way he tracks new technology and provides the option to utilize the most up to date techniques to his patients. Finally, he's a pleasure to talk to and willing to spend the time needed to answer questions. I trust him.

The right decision.

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I've always wanted to get LASIK for years but don't know which doctor to go to, after reading Dr. Leung's background and profile I've decided to get one done with him, it turned out to be a right decision. The skills and the professionalism of Dr. Leung, and most importantly the outcome of the LASIK shows that I've chosen the right doctor, I would recommend Dr. Leung to everyone. P.S. Julie at the front desk is incredibly awesome, she's helped me numerous times in terms of changing appointments, obtaining documents from Dr. Leung, etc.

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Dr Leung is the best - I had cataract surgery - received Bausch and Lomb Crystalens lens - My vision is fonderful thanks to Dr Leung

Excellent Opthomologist

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Very personable and caring. Detailed examinations. Referral to sub-specialists as needed.