inactive

Dr. Richard Leuszler Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Oklahoma City, OK

March 8th, 2011
Highly Recommend
Dr. Leuszler was my child's doctor over 20 years ago. She had terrible sinus problems from age 1. No one would do anything except put her on antibiotics over and over again. Dr. Leuzler did surgery on her to actually create sinus openings that she didn't have. Since that time he has also treated my husband; and again he has done a wonderful job.

October 4th, 2010
Amazing skilled and caring physician. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

February 19th, 2009
First Class Healthcare
This guy is absolutely fantastic. I had had such horrible trouble with my allergies with chronic sinus infections including many doctors giving me a wrong diagnosis. I finally was referred to Dr. Leuszler. He told me I was an ideal candidate for the sinus reconstruction surgery he came up with and, bam, I've been better than ever since. I've been an ongoing patient of his since 2002 and he has my complete trust. If you have any problems with sinuses or breathing as such or chronic sinus infections, I highly recommend making an appointment today! All of their staff remember me on a first name basis, even when I call needing a prescription refill, appointment, or just walking into their lobby. He and his staff give the impression that they truly care about me and my medical issues and put that first. This is a First Class doctor and staff.