Learn more about Dr. Richard Levacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levacy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levacy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Levacy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levacy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levacy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anton Levacy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levacy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levacy practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.