A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levacy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levacy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levacy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levacy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levacy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anton Levacy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levacy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levacy practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.