A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levacy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levacy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Levacy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levacy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levacy practice?
Dr. Richard Levacy practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.