A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levacy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levacy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Levacy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anton Levacy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levacy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levacy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levacy practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.