A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levacy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levacy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Bmt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levacy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levacy practice?
Dr. Richard Levacy practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Levacy, Dr. Ricardo Levacy, Dr. Rich Levacy, Dr. Richie Levacy, Dr. Rick Levacy, Dr. Rickey Levacy