Learn more about Dr. Richard Levenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levenberg, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Levenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Levenberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Levenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Surgeons.