Dr. Richard Levenberg MD Patient Reviews

February 1st, 2017
THE BEST WITH BONES
I am a registered nurse who has needed Dr. Levenberg's help twice in the last 15 years. Both times, I was seen promptly, and treated with kindness. My initial problem was a herniated disc. Dr. Levenberg performed surgery which left a very small scar. I knew instantly, upon coming out of anesthesia, that my back was fixed. It has remained fixed to this day. After slipping on ice just days ago and fracturing my left arm badly, Dr L. lined up the fracture IN THE OFFICE, AND WITHOUT ANESTHESIA OR DISCOMFORT. He was also kind enough to wave several additional fees because my new health insurance would not be effective until the following day. This is what all Drs. swear to do when they graduate med school via The Hippocratic Oath, but few truly stand by. A friend of mine had similar disc surgery by Dr. Levenberg, and she has had the same results that I have. This is not a coincidence. I will continue to recommend him to anyone. One last note, Dr. Levenberg is NOT hard to look at. WOOF!

February 1st, 2017
I had laminectomy in December 2016 L5 S1. I was in excruciating pain for months prior to my visit. When I was told that I would feel immediate relief I was a bit skeptical. I was so wrong! Surgery started at 10am and by dinner time I had no pain. I was already beginning to feel sensations in my toes which wasn't there for months. I am now pain free and owe it all to Dr Levenberg. I feel like a new person!!

January 8th, 2017
Highly Recommended
I would highly recommend Dr. Richard Levenberg for anyone experiancing back pain. I have seen him numerous times, and each time I have received professional, caring, and thorough diagnosis and treatment. My appointments never felt rushed, as he spent time answering all my questions, and making sure I understood all aspects of my treatment.

December 12th, 2016
great doctor some office staff should go

September 6th, 2016
Dr. Levenberg is the best doctor ! he saved my life! after the operation he kept intouch with the family and made sure I was completely healed and comfortable! I recommend him if you need spine surgery

July 20th, 2016
If anyone is looking for the best orthopedic spine surgeon in the area I highly recommend Richard Levenberg. He thoroughly reviewed my case and made the necessary recommendations to ensure my surgery was 100% successful. He has an excellent bedside manner, speaks to you in terms you understand and spends as much time as necessary to answer any questions.

May 9th, 2016
For only being in there for a few minutes, it was horrible. He has no people skills. Infact, he is very sarcastic and arrogant! On my visit, I was told " I'm sorry your in pain, but there are things we just have to deal with for the rest of our lives" and walked out. He made me feel horrible and that I wasted his time. He is rude and unprofessional. I will never go back to see him again. He is the worst doctor I have ever met!

December 16th, 2015
Horrible doctor and staff. Waited over 2 1/2 hours after they lost my appt. Only to be seen for 5 minutes. He is rude and arrogant and when you ask questions he becomes condescending. He didn't like my questions and refused to service me and walked out of the room. Terrible bedside manner. I will never set foot there again.

November 18th, 2015
Highly recommend
Doctor and staff were great. Couldn't ask for anything better

October 14th, 2015
The whole experience was excellent. I thought I would have to have surgery but with the care I received, I won't have to have it. I'm very pleased with the Doctor's professionalism; the depth of his medical knowledge as well as the extraordinary care that I received.

August 11th, 2014
Initially scared, Quickly relieved
My original evaluation was scary when told I needed immediate surgery. Dr. Levenberg assured me that he could make things much better. He couldn't predict 100% right away but I would feel better right after the surgery. The pain shooting down my legs was gone right after the surgery which was great. It took a couple of weeks but following the doctors orders, I was able to see improvement every day. I'm not 100% yet but I'm willing to do the work to make it happen.

May 7th, 2014
Retired
Excellent care. Listened to my issue and initiated a course of treatment. Very professional and compassionate. His recommended treatment was very successful.