Dr. Richard Levenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Levenberg?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Richard Levenberg Is a caring Dr. He gives you time to ask whatever you want to know about operation and what to expect. I was so pleased with my outcome. I went in in pain and after it was over it was 75 % relieved. Follows ups were great. If I ever need surgery again Dr. Levenberg would be my doctor and I tell everyone I meet of my experience with him. His staff is wonderful. I had a compression fracture due to fall and Dr. Levenberg performed Balloon Kyphoplasty

Exceptional Care

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Broke my wrist, went to medical clinic for X-rays. Should have gone straight to Dr.Levenberg.He saw me immediately, casted my wrist, did my surgery a few days later. Excellent bedside manner, very accessible .

Worth Waiting For

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Dr. Levenberg performed a cervical disc fusion on my Wife ten years ago and we recently have been back for follow-up. Ask all the nurses if they would send their family to any other surgeon. He's sometimes tough, but he's worth it. I would never let another person do this work on my family, period. Let all the complainers go to another surgeon; they just don't get it. Sometimes you wait, and sometimes the other person waits, because you are the one getting the attention your condition merits. If you want the best, then want the best.

What you want in a Doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2017

Dr. Levenberg was able to make a sound diagnosis once he received the results of the MRI he recommended. I have seen other Doctors in the area that seemed to be guessing when it came to my condition.

Great Orthopedic Doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Levenberg for several years through 5 surgeries and have always found him to be patient, kind and thorough. I highly recommend him!

THE BEST WITH BONES

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I am a registered nurse who has needed Dr. Levenberg's help twice in the last 15 years. Both times, I was seen promptly, and treated with kindness. My initial problem was a herniated disc. Dr. Levenberg performed surgery which left a very small scar. I knew instantly, upon coming out of anesthesia, that my back was fixed. It has remained fixed to this day. After slipping on ice just days ago and fracturing my left arm badly, Dr L. lined up the fracture IN THE OFFICE, AND WITHOUT ANESTHESIA OR DISCOMFORT. He was also kind enough to wave several additional fees because my new health insurance would not be effective until the following day. This is what all Drs. swear to do when they graduate med school via The Hippocratic Oath, but few truly stand by. A friend of mine had similar disc surgery by Dr. Levenberg, and she has had the same results that I have. This is not a coincidence. I will continue to recommend him to anyone. One last note, Dr. Levenberg is NOT hard to look at. WOOF!

Highly Recommended

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Richard Levenberg for anyone experiancing back pain. I have seen him numerous times, and each time I have received professional, caring, and thorough diagnosis and treatment. My appointments never felt rushed, as he spent time answering all my questions, and making sure I understood all aspects of my treatment.

Posted on December 12th, 2016

great doctor some office staff should go

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Dr. Levenberg is the best doctor ! he saved my life! after the operation he kept intouch with the family and made sure I was completely healed and comfortable! I recommend him if you need spine surger y

Posted on July 20th, 2016

If anyone is looking for the best orthopedic spine surgeon in the area I highly recommend Richard Levenberg. He thoroughly reviewed my case and made the necessary recommendations to ensure my surgery was 100% successful. He has an excellent bedside manner, speaks to you in terms you understand and spends as much time as necessary to answer any questions.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

For only being in there for a few minutes, it was horrible. He has no people skills. Infact, he is very sarcastic and arrogant! On my visit, I was told " I'm sorry your in pain, but there are things we just have to deal with for the rest of our lives" and walked out. He made me feel horrible and that I wasted his time. He is rude and unprofessional. I will never go back to see him again. He is the worst doctor I have ever met!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Horrible doctor and staff. Waited over 2 1/2 hours after they lost my appt. Only to be seen for 5 minutes. He is rude and arrogant and when you ask questions he becomes condescending. He didn't like my questions and refused to service me and walked out of the room. Terrible bedside manner. I will never set foot there again.