Dr. Richard Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Levin?

July 24th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Levin is an excellent doctor and really knows what he is doing. Like others have written, he is not so good with follow ups (hence the 4 stars) and especially with me traveling by plane to have the surgery in KY I was not able to schedule in office follow ups and instead had to rely on emails. Luckily, I didn't need much follow up as I became pregnant 3 months after my reversal surgery. Very knowledgeable doctor and I highly recommend.

July 18th, 2017

Dr. Levin truly cares about each and everyone of his patients and their outcome.

March 18th, 2017

Tubal reversal

I am 3 days post op. I am feeling okay. If any one has any questions I will anewer them to the best of my knowledge

January 13th, 2017

most UNORGANIZED office EVER.

This is the WORST place you could possibly go. Wife of Dr Levins is the manager and that is a real joke!!! You are given an appt and then when you get they they deny that time and say it is 45 minutes to an hour later.This office is a BIG JOKE!!! DO NOT WAST YOUR TIME AND MONEY Very INCOMPATANT people working there!!! The place looks dirty and i am sure it is in tha back as well with sterilization and of needles etc. NOT A GOOD PLACE!!!!!

October 21st, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Levin. He is truly a blessing from God. He blessed me and helped me have a baby even when we thought IVF was the only option. God has really blessed that man's hands and I am truly greatful.

June 8th, 2016

Dr. Levin is a fantastic Doctor. He did not provide false hope and completed my procedure with care and professionalism. Thanks to Dr. Levin my husband and I recently had a baby boy and couldn't be happier.

June 8th, 2016

Very impressed

Arrived at the hotel and went to the front desk. They are very familiar with Dr. Levin and will know take excellent care of you. A cab was called for me at no charge to take me to the hospital on the morning of the surgery because it was before the shuttles were running. It was much easier than trying to figure out how to get to the hospital. The hotel staff is so accomodating. They brought me a wheelchair to get to the car after ward and recommended good places that would bring food delivery. The nurses and anesthesiologists come talk to you before surgery at put you at ease. Dr Levin and Venica came to see me the morning after and checked my incision. Ive emailed them 3 times with questions since i got home to Michigan and they've answered me very promptly. I am quite happy so far!! I would definitely recommend Dr Levin to anyone.

May 14th, 2016

Tr

Just a side not i had my reversal may 9 dr levin did the dye threw my tubes so the lady who posted sayng dr levin doesnt use dye is false. Also she is bitter prolly cause dr levin told her the truth about her tubes told her to use the chart online so he could tract her cycles by cycle watch and she disnt want to do it his way she wanted it her way. Well sorry lady dr levin is the best he goes above and beyond to help his patients and this is why hes so successful he doesnt do it for the money please hes a surgeon hes already rich. Before you slander a good dr name know what your talking about cause you sound dumb because dr levin is my dr and he did everything yiu said he didnt and i just had surgery and he goes above and beyond.

March 5th, 2016

If your interested in a tubual reversal your best choice would be Dr.Levin he is an excellent doctor I'm glad I choice him .

July 28th, 2015

Dr. Levin was kind, courteous, and attentive. He addressed all of my concerns. He ensured my understanding of postoperative care and followup instructions. I'd recommend him over all of the rest. He made this experience as stress free as possible.

March 29th, 2015

Thanks for my 3 babies Dr. Levin

He did his job very professionally and with true respect and compassion. I now have 3 tubal reversal babies. Thanks Dr. Levin, you're the best

March 2nd, 2015

We have our miracle baby!

Horrible follow up, but he knew what he was doing!!