Dr. Richard Levin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 21st, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Levin. He is truly a blessing from God. He blessed me and helped me have a baby even when we thought IVF was the only option. God has really blessed that man's hands and I am truly greatful.

June 8th, 2016
Dr. Levin is a fantastic Doctor. He did not provide false hope and completed my procedure with care and professionalism. Thanks to Dr. Levin my husband and I recently had a baby boy and couldn't be happier.

June 7th, 2016
Very impressed
Arrived at the hotel and went to the front desk. They are very familiar with Dr. Levin and will know take excellent care of you. A cab was called for me at no charge to take me to the hospital on the morning of the surgery because it was before the shuttles were running. It was much easier than trying to figure out how to get to the hospital. The hotel staff is so accomodating. They brought me a wheelchair to get to the car after ward and recommended good places that would bring food delivery. The nurses and anesthesiologists come talk to you before surgery at put you at ease. Dr Levin and Venica came to see me the morning after and checked my incision. Ive emailed them 3 times with questions since i got home to Michigan and they've answered me very promptly. I am quite happy so far!! I would definitely recommend Dr Levin to anyone.

May 14th, 2016
Tr
Just a side not i had my reversal may 9 dr levin did the dye threw my tubes so the lady who posted sayng dr levin doesnt use dye is false. Also she is bitter prolly cause dr levin told her the truth about her tubes told her to use the chart online so he could tract her cycles by cycle watch and she disnt want to do it his way she wanted it her way. Well sorry lady dr levin is the best he goes above and beyond to help his patients and this is why hes so successful he doesnt do it for the money please hes a surgeon hes already rich. Before you slander a good dr name know what your talking about cause you sound dumb because dr levin is my dr and he did everything yiu said he didnt and i just had surgery and he goes above and beyond.

May 11th, 2016
Excellent
Dr Levin is the best in the world he is brillant. He also has pretty hands therefore he has a pretty ❤.thank you so much Dr richard levin from nc

March 5th, 2016
If your interested in a tubual reversal your best choice would be Dr.Levin he is an excellent doctor I'm glad I choice him .

February 24th, 2016
Reversal
I got my reversal Feb 22,16 he was amazing everything went perfect I can't thank Dr.Levine and his staff enough they were very nice and I was very pleased with the whole process I can't wait to start trying I can't thank you enough

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Levin was kind, courteous, and attentive. He addressed all of my concerns. He ensured my understanding of postoperative care and followup instructions. I'd recommend him over all of the rest. He made this experience as stress free as possible.

March 29th, 2015
Thanks for my 3 babies Dr. Levin
He did his job very professionally and with true respect and compassion. I now have 3 tubal reversal babies. Thanks Dr. Levin, you're the best

March 2nd, 2015
We have our miracle baby!
Horrible follow up, but he knew what he was doing!!

February 10th, 2015
Good guy pre-op. Arrogant surgeon afterward.
Great before the surgery. Not so good after. Yelled at me after another surgery.

October 17th, 2012
7 years
7 years after my tr and 6 miscarriages maybe because they were all tubals , and still no baby and he could careless because I paid h already . Sad that he can't man up to the free follow up care to see if your tubes are blocked .