Dr. Richard Levinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Levinson?

Posted on April 29th, 2015

exceptional, knowledgeable doctor that took time with my daughter with special needs

Rushed.

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I must be the odd one out. My daughter has had recurrent ear infections, both before and after tubes. I feel rushed every time we're in Dr. Levinson's office and that many of my concerns are dismissed. The last time we visited, I was still trying to ask questions and he was halfway out of the door.

Dr. Levinson is simply the best

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I echo every positive comment that has already been posted about Dr. Levinson. He came highly recommended to us and we are extremely pleased with our son's surgeries and progress. Dr. Levinson is very gentle with children and extremely patient (especially with nervous parents). Everything is explained; it is obvious that the doctor wants the parents well-informed so there are no surprises. Our son loves him and even though one procedure caused mild discomfort, Dr. Levinson talked our 3 year old through it beautifully. We cannot thank this doctor enough for his caring, concern, and superior skills. If you have any doubts, rest assured, by the end of your initial consultation they will be set aside.

Posted on May 14th, 2011

I use to work for Dr. Levison so I got to see first hand what a wonderful doctor he is. I saw how he really cares about his patients and so when my son had ear problems I wanted only the BEST care for him, Dr. Levinson was and is my only choice. Thank you! Nolan is doing great!!

Absolutely wonderful

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Levinson came so highly recommended and we have been so pleased since our first consultation with him. My son has had two ear surgeries and is only 3. Dr. Levinson is caring, straightforward and has a terrific rapport with children. My son loves him, and we do too. Cannot say enough good things. Thank you Dr. L, you've helped our son so much and now he can look forward to a lifetime of good hearing! :)

Best Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2008

Wonderful! He is a fantastic doctor, but also actually takes the time with his patients to explain their condition. He takes a real interest in your health- he is what every doctor should be.

Posted on April 26th, 2016