A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Margaretville Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Levy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.