A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Margaretville Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Levy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.