A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lewan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lewan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lewan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Lewan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Lewan practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lewan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Kalaheo, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Lihue, HI.
See Kalaheo Family Physicians and Kalaheo Geriatric Doctors.