Dr. Richard Bartholomew Lewan MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Hospitalist.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lewan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewan graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lewan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Lewan practice?
Dr. Richard Lewan practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Hospitalist near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Mukwonago, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians and Waukesha Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Lewan, Dr. Ricardo Lewan, Dr. Rich Lewan, Dr. Richie Lewan, Dr. Rick Lewan, Dr. Rickey Lewan