A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lewan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lewan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lewan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Lewan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Lewan practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lewan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Kalaheo, HI.
See Kalaheo Primary Care Doctors and Kalaheo Geriatric Doctors.