A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lewan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lewan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Lewan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Lewan practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lewan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Kalaheo, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Lihue, HI.
See Kalaheo Family Physicians and Kalaheo Geriatric Doctors.