A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lewin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lewin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan