A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewin is Good. Dr. Lewin has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lewin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- St Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Lewin practice?
Dr. Richard Lewin practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Commack, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Lewin, Dr. Ricardo Lewin, Dr. Rich Lewin, Dr. Richie Lewin, Dr. Rick Lewin, Dr. Rickey Lewin