A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Liberthson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Liberthson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberthson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Liberthson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Liberthson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Liberthson practice?
- Dr. Richard Liberthson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Liberthson practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.