Learn more about Dr. Richard Liberthson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Liberthson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liberthson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liberthson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberthson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Liberthson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Liberthson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Liberthson practice?
- Dr. Richard Liberthson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Liberthson practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.