Learn more about Dr. Richard Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lieberman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lieberman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Lieberman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Richard Lieberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lieberman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Livonia Pathologists.