Learn more about Dr. Richard Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Lim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lim practice?
- Dr. Richard Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Orland Park Surgeons.