A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Lim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lim practice?
- Dr. Richard Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Orland Park Orthopedic Surgeons.