A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Linburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Linburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Linburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Linburg graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linburg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Linburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Linburg practice?
- Dr. Richard Linburg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Linburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.