Learn more about Dr. Richard Linburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Linburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linburg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Linburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linburg graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linburg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Linburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Linburg practice?
- Dr. Richard Linburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Linburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rocky Hill, CT.
See Rocky Hill Surgeons.