A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Linchitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Linchitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linchitz
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Linchitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Linchitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Environmental Illness
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Linchitz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Linchitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Linchitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Linchitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Linchitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Linchitz practices Psychiatry near Jericho, NY.
See Jericho Psychiatrists.