A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Linchitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Linchitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Linchitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Environmental Illness
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Linchitz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Linchitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Linchitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Linchitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Linchitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Linchitz practices Psychiatry near Jericho, NY.
See Jericho Psychiatrists.