A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Linchitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Linchitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linchitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linchitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Linchitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Environmental Illness
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Linchitz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Linchitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Linchitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Linchitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Linchitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Linchitz practices Psychiatry near Jericho, NY.
See Jericho Psychiatrists.