Dr. Richard Lindstrom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lindstrom?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lindstrom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2017

world class

September 22nd, 2013

Great LASIK experience

I saw Dr. Lindstrom a couple months ago for my LASIK procedure, and I couldn't be happier! I am an optometrist for a living, so I know how important eye care is, and I wouldn't allow anyone to work on my eyes unless I am fully confident in their abilities and trust their work. Dr. Lindstrom has many years of experience and has so many excellent reviews that I trusted him to provide excellent care and results...and he didn't disappoint! My LASIK procedure went very smoothly. He walked me through the procedure step by step, and the procedure was a huge success. My vision is perfect, my eyes feel great, and I have no regrets. Dr. Lindstrom truly did a great job, and I would gladly refer my friends, family and patients to him for their eye care needs.

July 24th, 2015