A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Linwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linwood
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Linwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Linwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linwood graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Linwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arnold Linwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Linwood practice?
- Dr. Richard Linwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Linwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Surgeons.