A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Linwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Linwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Linwood graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Linwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arnold Linwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Linwood practice?
- Dr. Richard Linwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Linwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Orthopedic Surgeons.