A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lirio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lirio graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lirio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Lirio MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lirio practice?
- Dr. Richard Lirio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lirio practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Omaha Pediatricians.