A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Listerud, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Listerud graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Listerud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Listerud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Listerud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Listerud practice?
Dr. Richard Listerud practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Listerud, Dr. Ricardo Listerud, Dr. Rich Listerud, Dr. Richie Listerud, Dr. Rick Listerud, Dr. Rickey Listerud