Overall Review

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Litman is both an excellent surgeon and has excellent interpersonal skills. He and his office responded immediately to an emergency I was having and followed up with me the next day. He personally called me to arrange for me to see him in his office at a time that was convenient for me. He fully explained my procedure, repair of a deviated septum. Following my surgery he personally sought out my spouse to advise her about how the surgery went. He is highly committed to his practice and his patients. His office staff is extremely responsive.

July 16th, 2014
Nasal Reconstruction Surgery
Dr. Richard Litman was excellent with his skills and professionalism throughout the whole experience of nasal reconstruction surgery. I felt completely confident in the outcome even though I was nervous about surgery. Dr. Litman took the time to answer my questions. He provided the very best of care. The surgery was a success. His entire staff were wonderful and very efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Litman.

March 3rd, 2014
Best Ent
All the Doctors I have been to including Dr. Richard Litman, DrCraig Litman and Dr Shangold are all excellent. Dr Richard Litman did my Daughters Tonsilectomy and removed Adenoids. We are very happy with them!

February 19th, 2014
GREAT experience!
My son recently had his tonsils out...couldn't have asked for a better doc throughout the whole experience. if wait time bothers you....ask yourself if you really want a doc/surgeon with low wait time.