A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Litsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Litsky, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Litsky graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Litsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Litsky MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Litsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Litsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Litsky practices Emergency Medicine near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.