A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Livernois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Livernois, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livernois
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Livernois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Livernois, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Livernois graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Livernois has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gary Livernois MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Livernois practice?
- Dr. Richard Livernois has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Livernois practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.