A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lizak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lizak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lizak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lizak practice?
Dr. Richard Lizak practices Internal Medicine near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Lehighton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Lizak, Dr. Ricardo Lizak, Dr. Rich Lizak, Dr. Richie Lizak, Dr. Rick Lizak, Dr. Rickey Lizak