A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Llerena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Llerena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Llerena graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Llerena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Lake County Hospital System, Cleveland, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Llerena DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Llerena practice?
- Dr. Richard Llerena has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Llerena practices Emergency Medicine near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Emergency Physicians.