A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Llerena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Llerena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Llerena graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Llerena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Lake County Hospital System, Cleveland, Ohio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Llerena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Llerena practice?
Dr. Richard Llerena practices Emergency Medicine near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Englewood Emergency Physicians.