Dr. Richard Lochhead, MD
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

by Darlene Mingus Ola, Idaho on Jun 12th, 2016

Dr. Lochhead is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever been to. I have lung problems so he had specialty lung people there during my lumbar L4L5 decompressed disk with a nickel sized cyst touching my spinal fluid. He even had my doctor write to him personally stating my lungs were up to surgery. And I had to have x-rays, etc. I highly recommend him to everyone. He is very calm and reassuring.

by Darlene Mingus Ola, Idaho on Feb 5th, 2016

Dr. Richard Lochhead is the most thorough doctor I've ever been to. Before he would even consider L4L5 with a cyst touching the nerve surgery I had to have a nuclear bone scan to rule out cancer, blood tests, chest x-rays, go see my lung special and have her send him in writing that my lungs were ok to have surgery because I have 3 lung diseases. He came in and explained everything to me and my family what he was going to do and after surgery what he did do. They had a pager during my surgery that told them my progress as surgery was going on, etc. He is a very pleasant doctor and easy to work with. I am very pleased with my surgery results and I would highly recommend as a first choice for anyone considering spinal surgery.

St. Alphonsus ICU show details St. Alphonsus ICU
by The Dailys on Feb 19th, 2015

Our son, a freshman in college, was treated by Dr. R Lochhead. We were comforted by his enthusiastic, cheerful confidence in a difficult situation that we are thankful for his help with, including a positive outcome!

Very professional show details Very professional
May 19th, 2014

He is an outstanding surgeon and takes a real interest in his patients.