A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Locicero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Locicero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locicero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Locicero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Locicero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Locicero graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Locicero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Locicero MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Locicero practice?
- Dr. Richard Locicero has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Locicero practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Hematologists, and Gainesville Oncologists.