A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lockard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lockard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockard graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lockard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Medical Center
- Huron Memorial Hospital, Bad Axe, Mi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lockard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Lockard practice?
Dr. Richard Lockard practices Family Medicine near Elkton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ubly, MI and Bad Axe, MI.
See Elkton Family Physicians.