Richard E Lockard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

April 18th, 2016
"Small-town doctor" dedicated to his patients
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Lockard for many years as our primary care physician. His dedication is remarkable, which he has shown on countless occasions over the years responding to requests at all hours of the day. When we've been in need, whether it be in emergency situations or other, Dr. Lockard has always been there, like a faithful friend. Dr. Lockard is calm, cool, collected, and extremely knowledgeable in many areas of medicine. He takes time to listen respectfully to his patients. He enjoys a good conversation, but there is no side topic that can distract his focus of patient care. As a primary care physician, Dr. Lockard knows when to refer his patients to a specialist, and he knows who to send them to. There is no perfect doctor, but Dr. Lockard ranks on the top as one of the best in his field for his dedication and compassion. In today's busy times, one will be hard pressed to find a doctor with such qualities. We highly recommend!

November 3rd, 2011
was with doc over 7 years, now new office girl Roselle , has made up lies about me and the doc terminated me , i asked about billing s and got no answers, looks as if she has been double billing my duel ins !!, asked why i have been terminated , she says they don't need a reason, asked for my records and a referral , well been waiting 2 weeks now still don't have them to find a new doc as i have been disabled since 2ooo, and need a doc, i don't think doc knows whats really going on with his staff and how they have treated me, really sad cuz i felt he knows everything about me ,now cuz of the staff girls im out of a great doc, i have done every test that he ordered up i thought i have been a good patient, but i guess i asked to many questions? So watch out for the two faced lying staff he now has they will screw ya !!!! thanks alot girls!! what comes around goes around , at this rate doc wont have any patients left or is this what he wants ? wish i could of talked with the doc but the staff wont let me !!!!!!!!! got something to hide from the doc girls?he will soon figure yous out!!!!!