A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lodise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lodise, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodise graduated from Universite De Paris (Vi) Et Marie Curie.
Dr. Lodise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
- Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Lodise MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Lodise practice?
- Dr. Richard Lodise has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lodise practices Anesthesiology near Jonesboro, GA.
See Jonesboro Anesthesiologists.