A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lofrumento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lofrumento, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lofrumento graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Lofrumento has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Noble Hospital
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
- Boston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Lofrumento MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lofrumento practice?
- Dr. Richard Lofrumento has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lofrumento practices Anesthesiology near Westfield, MA.
See Westfield Anesthesiologists.