A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Loftus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Loftus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Loftus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loftus graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loftus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anton Loftus MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Loftus practice?
- Dr. Richard Loftus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Loftus practices Internal Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See La Quinta Internists.