A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. London
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. London Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard London, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. London has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L London MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. London practice?
- Dr. Richard London has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard London practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Gastroenterologists.