A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. London
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard London, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. London has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L London MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. London practice?
- Dr. Richard London has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard London practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Gastroenterologists.