Dr. Richard Longley Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Longley?

Posted on April 21st, 2016

After an hour of waiting I found out that the doctor hadn't even came into the office yet. I had to reschedule my appointment after an hour and a half because I couldn't wait any longer. The second time I only had to wait about an hour. Once I saw the doctor he was in less then 2 minutes. I tried to ask a few questions and he shook my hand and said to go back to the waiting room. I didn't get my issue resolve.

Best Dr Ever

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I have diabetes and thyroid problems and have been to several drs in the area. He was the best. He adjusted medications and helped me feel so much better. If you have thyroid or diabetes problems, no question, go see Dr. Longley. The staff was extremely helpful and made me feel welcomed.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR $$$$$$$

Posted on June 25th, 2009

Spent 350$$ for nothing, his office staff is RUDE, dont bother calling, none of them know thier head froma hole in the ground and will just put you on hold and pass you to the next person who will give you a totally different answer than the 1st person, all with a smug "get bent" attitiude. I am very sick and desperately needed help and all I got was jerked around, to this very day, I have no idea what my TSH level is and thats what he is there for. WHAT A JOKE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

Posted on September 13th, 2017