Learn more about Dr. Richard Lopatin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lopatin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopatin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lopatin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lopatin, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopatin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lopatin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lopatin FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lopatin practice?
- Dr. Richard Lopatin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lopatin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Internists and Fairfield Gastroenterologists.