A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lopatin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lopatin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopatin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopatin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lopatin, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopatin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lopatin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lopatin FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lopatin practice?
- Dr. Richard Lopatin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lopatin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Internists and Fairfield Gastroenterologists.