A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lopchinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lopchinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopchinsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopchinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lopchinsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopchinsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lopchinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Amer College of Surgeons Amer Soc of Breast Disease Amer Thyroid Asso Amer Soc of Head & Neck Sur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Lopchinsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lopchinsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Lopchinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lopchinsky practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.