Dr. Richard Lord Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lord Jr?

Caring Doctor !!

Posted on September 27th, 2017

He listens and try to make sure you understand what is going on with you. He is always friendly and has never talked at me or down to me. I have been seeing Dr. Lord since 2011 and unless he drops me he will always be my doctor !!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

The Best Dr. I've had the pleasure of being a patient!

Accurate diagnosis and successful treatment

Posted on May 21st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Lord since 1999. I have many issues which he had diagnosed and treated successfully or referred me quickly to other excellent specialists. Diagnosis of superventricular tachacardia resulting in referral to Radiofrequency ablation. Treated Depression, Hypothyroidism, Degenerative Disk Disorder, Osteoarthritis. I see Dr. Lord yearly now, but each visit he recalls all the issues I have or had. Takes time to address any questions I have and really listens to my concerns. He seeks to identify symptoms for the correct diagnosis. He follows up and does research on issues of concern. He is extremely knowledgable on current medical events and technology. He supports my desire to be treated non-conventionally. I have moved 300 miles from the area in 2005 but I will not change physicians, hence the bi-annual or annual checkup. He has also returned my calls and provided me assessment of my symptoms over the phone which provided me comfort when I pulled my back and it would not heal, he correctly and remotely diagnosed siatica. I can never say enough about this excellent physician. I believe him to be an excellent teacher/mentor as well.

Posted on October 4th, 2017