Dr. Richard Lord Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lord Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2017

The Best Dr. I've had the pleasure of being a patient!

May 21st, 2009

Accurate diagnosis and successful treatment

I have been a patient of Dr. Lord since 1999. I have many issues which he had diagnosed and treated successfully or referred me quickly to other excellent specialists. Diagnosis of superventricular tachacardia resulting in referral to Radiofrequency ablation. Treated Depression, Hypothyroidism, Degenerative Disk Disorder, Osteoarthritis. I see Dr. Lord yearly now, but each visit he recalls all the issues I have or had. Takes time to address any questions I have and really listens to my concerns. He seeks to identify symptoms for the correct diagnosis. He follows up and does research on issues of concern. He is extremely knowledgable on current medical events and technology. He supports my desire to be treated non-conventionally. I have moved 300 miles from the area in 2005 but I will not change physicians, hence the bi-annual or annual checkup. He has also returned my calls and provided me assessment of my symptoms over the phone which provided me comfort when I pulled my back and it would not heal, he correctly and remotely diagnosed siatica. I can never say enough about this excellent physician. I believe him to be an excellent teacher/mentor as well.

August 10th, 2015