- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lords is Satisfactory. Dr. Lords has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lords, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lords graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lords has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lords accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lords:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Lords practice?
Dr. Richard Lords practices Internal Medicine near Abington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Abington Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Lords, Dr. Rickie Lords, Dr. Rich Lords, Dr. Rick Lords, Dr. Richie Lords, Dr. Ricky Lords