A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lords:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lords is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lords, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lords graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Lords has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Christopher Lords MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Lords practice?
- Dr. Richard Lords has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lords practices Internal Medicine near Abington, MA.
See Abington Internists.