A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lorenzo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lorenzo, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care 3D Ultrasound Annual Exam Contraception Hysterectomy Infertility Endometrial Ablation Incontinence Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorenzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorenzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Lorenzo practice?
Dr. Richard Lorenzo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Hudsonville, MI and Lucedale, MS.
See Richland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.