A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lorenzo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lorenzo, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care 3D Ultrasound Annual Exam Contraception Hysterectomy Infertility Endometrial Ablation Incontinence Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lorenzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Carmen Lorenzo DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Lorenzo practice?
- Dr. Richard Lorenzo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lorenzo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Hudsonville, MI and Lucedale, MS.
See Richland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.